• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Kinghanuman

10+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
hello,
i posted this thread in STEP 2 because there is a lot of discrepancy in STEP 1 forum about what Question bank is better. So i thought why not i ask people who have completed their STEP 1 on which Question bank do you think is better for STEP 1.

Some of the Question bank i have heard of are the famous qbank, USMLErx, and USMLEworld.

i would appreciate any opinions. thanks

vegetables

10+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
I used Qbank for both step1 and step2 and they worked great.

My guess is you aren't going to get a very good answer here, since most people only do one questionbank, so how can they compare to one they haven't done? They could have done just as well using both.

I think using any of the main ones and doing it thoroughly will prepare you well. good luck!

About the Ads

Kinghanuman

10+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
My guess is you aren't going to get a very good answer here, since most people only do one questionbank, so how can they compare to one they haven't done? They could have done just as well using both.

I agree with you ... but maybe someone can tell me...how their question bank reflected the real thing.

vegetables

10+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
I agree with you ... but maybe someone can tell me...how their question bank reflected the real thing.

QBank for both for me were great prep....quite a few word-for-word questions, I was very prepared for the level of content. And I know someone else mentioned everyone used usmleworld for step 2, well I don't think anyone at my school did, so there's probably more variation than we think.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.