mws99

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
The letter they sent me for the interview tells the building I have to go to, but it doesn't have a room number or anything. Do you guys know where I should go?

aquapants

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2002
Status (Visible)
If you show up on time, everyone will be sitting in a conference room right in front of the door you enter (Medical Science Bldg II, I believe), you can't miss it. Otherwise just pop into the admissions office (just to the right of the conference room) and they'll give you directions.

geromine

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
If you enter through the circle drive into the medsci building D ( I don't know if its medsci I or II) admissions office is right at the entrance.

About the Ads

Woots32

kinda funky, kinda fine
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2002
playing under the table and dreaming
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I just followed the other college students in suits! ;) But the directions they give you on how to find the building can be misleading - there is some construction that doesn't let you enter the road you need to get on if you're coming from a certain direction (going down the hill). If you have time, scope it out in advance.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads