1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Those who interviewed at UMich

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by mws99, Sep 26, 2002.

1. mws99

mws99 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

The letter they sent me for the interview tells the building I have to go to, but it doesn't have a room number or anything. Do you guys know where I should go?

2. aquapants

aquapants Member
    7+ Year Member

If you show up on time, everyone will be sitting in a conference room right in front of the door you enter (Medical Science Bldg II, I believe), you can't miss it. Otherwise just pop into the admissions office (just to the right of the conference room) and they'll give you directions.

3. geromine

geromine Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

If you enter through the circle drive into the medsci building D ( I don't know if its medsci I or II) admissions office is right at the entrance.

4. OP
    OP
    mws99

mws99 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks guys.

5. Woots32

Woots32 kinda funky, kinda fine
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I just followed the other college students in suits! ;) But the directions they give you on how to find the building can be misleading - there is some construction that doesn't let you enter the road you need to get on if you're coming from a certain direction (going down the hill). If you have time, scope it out in advance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...