thoughts/Ideas for a presentation?

Started by njslex16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

njslex16

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a third year medical student currently on an elective Pathology rotation. At the end of this rotation, I will be required to give a presentation on some aspect of pathology and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on unique or interesting topics that would garner a lot of a interest from the residents, attendings, etc
Thanks for your help.
 
I am a third year medical student currently on an elective Pathology rotation. At the end of this rotation, I will be required to give a presentation on some aspect of pathology and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on unique or interesting topics that would garner a lot of a interest from the residents, attendings, etc
Thanks for your help.

An interesting case you encountered during the rotation should suffice.