Thoughts/Impressions of UCSD

Started by dsherida
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dsherida

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I searched back and have found UCSD peds mentioned in passing, but was curious if anyone had any insight or comments on it. I saw that it was ranked in the top 25 Children's hospitals...

Thanks for your thoughts!
 
its in san diego... that should be reason enough to rank it #1. residency is going to suck no matter where you go, might as well have la jolla and margaritas to look forward to on your days off
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aaaaah, San Diego. I miss your beaches and your beautiful crisp weather...and charming little Italy.
 
I'm not a resident there, but each intern in my program spends 2 months on their ward and their seniors spend a month on our ward. We also spend a couple of months in their ER as senior residents. So, I think that qualifies me. PM me and I'd happy to answer any questions in detail.

And I do live within walking distance to Little Italy . . . . .