Thoughts on California CAP Programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Central_SOULcus

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, with ROL deadline fast approaching, I'm wondering if anyone would mind sharing their views on the various CAP programs in California.

I know this has been asked about in other threads, but I've only seen a few answers. I thought it might be helpful if we have a separate post dedicated to it since it seems several people on this forum are interested. I'd love to hear any and all opinions. Thank you!
 
I believe it can be hit or miss. I've heard both good and bad things about different programs. Mostly I've heard programs are service-based, but I've heard positive things about UCLA-Harbor.
Can you elaborate on the good things you heard about UCLA-Harbor?