Thoughts on Case vs Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lock_Jaw

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey i'm just wondering how people feel about the two schools. I liked them both a lot, and feel as if I know much more about Case than I do OSU, as I don't think OSU gave me much information about how their curriculum and stuff work. Just curious as to what others have found, and their opinions.

-Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Both Case and OSU are great schools. OSU is clinically focused and it also offers research opportunities if you're interested. There are a lot of similarities between the two schools but at the end, it all comes down to the COA. Assume that you've been accepted by both school, Ohio State will be the cheaper option for you since you can receive in-state tuition after your 1st year.

I am biased toward OSU b/c I'll be going there in the Autumn;).

Also don't forget about the neighborhood.

Members don't see this ad :)
The way I see it is smaller class size ==> personalized education ==> more opportunity ==> better outcome. But of course that's just the education aspect of what I think. Factors like cost, closeness to home, or even choice of city may all be in play. In the end both great schools

Yeah i've been accepted to both, cost wise i'm thinking that I'm gonna go to OSU now, just trying to make an educated decision before I plop down another 700 bones.

Haha, and I'm from Michigan. I like how Ohio has treated me, Michigan has been really lagging in the game.