Thoughts on DPT Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DancerFuturePT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!

I am looking for opinions on these programs. I have done my own research, but I am looking for more information!

-Des Moines University
-Clarke University
-St. Ambrose University
-Midwestern DG
-Rosalind Franklin University
-Chatham University
-Clarkson University
-University of New England

Thanks!
 
Hello all!

I am looking for opinions on these programs. I have done my own research, but I am looking for more information!

-Des Moines University
-Clarke University
-St. Ambrose University
-Midwestern DG
-Rosalind Franklin University
-Chatham University
-Clarkson University
-University of New England

Thanks!

When I was applying I interviewed at both UNE and St. Ambrose. Maybe I can answer a couple questions about them
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wasn't too impressed with Chatham. I was enjoying myself until I did the actual interview. The faculty member seemed so disinterested and more or less annoyed that he had to sit in on interviews. Some of the students that I interviewed with have really good answers, and he just kind of blew them off as "OK..."