Thoughts on Loyola Stritch part 02

Started by TCIrish03
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TCIrish03

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I doubt it...I had a 30 (9 VR) and an abysmal 2.4 GPA (before my post-grad work), submitted AMCAS to them in October last year, and they still sent me an invite.

In related topic, for the schools that don't screen, but are available now, what is the "lag time" looking like? Is more than a week normal?

jackieMD2007 said:
Any of you Loyola peeps know what the screening requirement is for Loyola?
I was verified on 6-23 and haven't gotten my secondary in the mail yet and others have. Any chance that an 8 on VR would have screened me out?
29R/3.65 Sci/IL Resident
 
jackieMD2007 said:
"You are secondary application questions stink!!!"

This is exactly what I was talking about in the use of contractions thread.
And, yeah, the questions are lame. I'm still waiting for my secondary in the mail though.
Ha Ha Ha!!!
Sorry about that. Thanks for catching me!!

YOUR SECONDARY APPLICATION STINKS!!!
 
jackieMD2007 said:
Any of you Loyola peeps know what the screening requirement is for Loyola?
I was verified on 6-23 and haven't gotten my secondary in the mail yet and others have. Any chance that an 8 on VR would have screened me out?
29R/3.65 Sci/IL Resident

I was told that the requirement was 25/3.0, but maybe thats not the case. In any case, I'm pretty sure that your secondary is already in the mail to you based on when I got mine
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jackieMD2007 said:
Any of you Loyola peeps know what the screening requirement is for Loyola?
I was verified on 6-23 and haven't gotten my secondary in the mail yet and others have. Any chance that an 8 on VR would have screened me out?
29R/3.65 Sci/IL Resident

Your stats are fine. I dont think you will be screened with those stats. I am waiting for my secondary as well, but I got verified a week after you. So, I guess atleast another week or so before I start worrying. Let us know when you get yours! 🙂
 
jackieMD2007 said:
Any of you Loyola peeps know what the screening requirement is for Loyola?
I was verified on 6-23 and haven't gotten my secondary in the mail yet and others have. Any chance that an 8 on VR would have screened me out?
29R/3.65 Sci/IL Resident

I wouldn't worry quite yet -- I verified on 19 Jun and only got my secondary in the mail on Thursday or Friday, don't remember which.