Thoughts on premed consulting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

readmypostsMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts? Do people actually pay for premed consulting? I don’t know anyone who has used it

I don’t understand why you’d feel the need to pay for information that’s readily available on the internet, the AAMC website, sdn, Reddit, and the 37,000 other free websites, podcasts, and YouTube videos about being premed and studying for the mcat

Members don't see this ad.

Two. Words.

Rich parents

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It’s incredibly lucrative in certain regions with higher concentrations of more affluent college students like Boston, NYC, Chicago, LA, and SF. Never discount the degree to which parents believe their child(ren)’s success is a reflection of themselves and will spend accordingly.

Reactions: 1 user
It’s incredibly lucrative in certain regions with higher concentrations of more affluent college students like Boston, NYC, Chicago, LA, and SF. Never discount the degree to which parents believe their child(ren)’s success is a reflection of themselves and will spend accordingly.

“Never discount the degree to which parents believe their child(ren)’s success is a reflection of themselves and will spend accordingly.”

This is so foreign to me. Maybe I’ll only understand when I have kids :panda: