thoughts on The Constant Gardener?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok let me get this straight(no pun intended).

So you guys think it is ok to test married men in third world countries with gay men as long as the movie Brokeback Mountain is not readily available?

:smuggrin: :laugh: :D

Members don't see this ad.

I just want to know who broke their back on the mountain? Is it the gay guy, bi guy or cheated upon lady?

Can we please get back to the original topic? ....Roxy doing our assignments.

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw the movie last night. Wow. When there's money to be made, it seems there is no limit to what people will do.

pharmeronadell said:
I saw the movie last night. Wow. When there's money to be made, it seems there is no limit to what people will do.

Do you think that movie is based on true events? You really believe that pharamaceutical companies torture and murder people in the name of profit? If that is really happening, the director should have done a documentary, not a fictional movie.

Future Neuro said:
Do you think that movie is based on true events? You really believe that pharamaceutical companies torture and murder people in the name of profit? If that is really happening, the director should have done a documentary, not a fictional movie.

No, I don't think the movie is based upon true events. Being a novel, it more likely stretches facts into fiction. But I do know that there have been clinical trials conducted in South Africa that have been less than ethical.