Thoughts on these neuro programs??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justmoi

NeuroticNeuroCrazed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apologize if some of these are repeats but I have been fortunate to hear from a lot more schools than I expected. I am having a hard time formulating opinions on these schools without knowing much but trying to decide if they're worth flying out.
Any thoughts, comments, advice would be appreciated on any of the following:

UofLouisville Advanced
U of Kentucky
Indiana University
University of Houston
Penn State
U Mass Worcester
ALbert Einstein Manhattan (Beth Israel)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I apologize if some of these are repeats but I have been fortunate to hear from a lot more schools than I expected. I am having a hard time formulating opinions on these schools without knowing much but trying to decide if they're worth flying out.
Any thoughts, comments, advice would be appreciated on any of the following:

U of Kentucky
Indiana University

You have received interviews to these places? Care to give general stats (step 1/2)?

You have received interviews to these places? Care to give general stats (step 1/2)?
Those are a few the ones Im def taking are Cleveland clinic, case western, Cincinnati, OSU, UNC, Columbia, southwestern, Loyola, uic :) kind of extreme. You'd think i was lying my stats suck i have <215 step 1, >225 step 2 keeping it vague, 3rd quartile. Im very pleased with the pick so far I've worked all my life for this and i def not my scores would hold me back but my clinicals were great so i think that paid off. All those bad test takers out there have hope!!

Any comments on these schools??

Those are a few the ones Im def taking are Cleveland clinic, case western, Cincinnati, OSU, UNC, Columbia, southwestern, Loyola, uic :) kind of extreme. You'd think i was lying my stats suck i have <215 step 1, >225 step 2 keeping it vague, 3rd quartile. Im very pleased with the pick so far I've worked all my life for this and i def not my scores would hold me back but my clinicals were great so i think that paid off. All those bad test takers out there have hope!!

Any comments on these schools??

Wow. Very nice. Congradulations.