Thoughts on WesternU?

Started by RA21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RA21

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I am in need of a little help! Advice, thoughts, and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have applied for this Admission cycle, but only applied to CALIFORNIA schools. I am currently on the alternate list for SCCO and recently got accepted into WesternU. However, I am having second thoughts about WesternU and hoping that current students in the Optometry program at WesternU, as well as alumni, or applicants who have applied this cycle could help.

I really want to go to SCCO, but I won't hear back until end of April. So, right now I have to think about worst case scenario, what happens if I don't get into my number one school (SCCO)? what happens if I go to WesternU and I am not happy with my decision?

Do you all think that where you went to school matters? What do you all think about the WesternU Optometry program?

This is seriously a huge decision, and I want to make an education decision. Please help.
 
Last edited: