Thread Search

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Willowhand

KSU Class of 2014
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel really silly about this, but after a year of easy navigation on SDN I suddenly can't figure out how to to a search. The memory in my hands tells me the search bar used to be right at the top of the threads (by "forum tools") but either it has moved or the stress has gotten me more than I thought and I've forgotten where it was in the first place. Will some kind soul please point me in the right direction (and let me know if I'm going crazy :laugh:)?

Members don't see this ad.

They are having search issues so advanced search is currently disabled. Your best current option is the box at the very top right corner of the page.

This is what the top of my page says... Search: Advanced search is temporarily disabled due to load issues. Please utilize the search box in the upper right corner.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ugh, this same question has been posted like 10 times, couldn't you just use the search function to figure it out? :laugh: :laugh:

Man, i'm so funny.

Ugh, this same question has been posted like 10 times, couldn't you just use the search function to figure it out? :laugh: :laugh:

Man, i'm so funny.

lol for some reason corny jokes are funnier when i can put a face to it

I wonder when it will be fixed... I liked using the search tool!

I bet the pre-allo forum is going nuts with all the new people asking the same questions over and over since the search is harder to find... :laugh: