TheAmazingGOB

It ain't easy bein' white
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
There are probably already threads about this, but I wanted some more recent info... For those who have already been accepted to Baylor, how much time was there between your interview and the acceptance call? How many OOS people have heard back? I am OOS and interviewed back in early December.

I hate waiting.

EBI831

legend in the making
10+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2006
Chi-town royalty
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
i've been waiting forever too. i'm OOS too. but from what im seeing on sdn the last OOs person in was from early december so maybe its slightly slower for us? that's what i tell myself anyway. i interviewed on jan 8th so that gives me a few weeks of denial.

About the Ads

FemalesCANTDriv

LMAO
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2006
Where I go to school
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
in state and i have been waiting since sept/oct... i dont even remember anymore since it has been so long... i just assume baylor won't have a full class next year...

Guile

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
Status (Visible)
i've been waiting forever too. i'm OOS too. but from what im seeing on sdn the last OOs person in was from early december so maybe its slightly slower for us? that's what i tell myself anyway. i interviewed on jan 8th so that gives me a few weeks of denial.
I'm OOS and I heard in early January. I interviewed in November.

Shake_yabooties

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I'm waiting to hear from both baylor and wash U. It will be a tough call if I happen to get in, but I felt much more happier at Baylor.

Andando

10+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2007
London, UK.
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
November and still haven't heard anything either...kind of hard because not only am I OOS but I am studying in London right now, so I don't know how they are going to get in contact with me if they want to call...I guess they'll have to call my mom's cell. I keep wondering what happens if they don't pick up...ackk!

mrshiflett

10+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
November and still haven't heard anything either...kind of hard because not only am I OOS but I am studying in London right now, so I don't know how they are going to get in contact with me if they want to call...I guess they'll have to call my mom's cell. I keep wondering what happens if they don't pick up...ackk!

you might call into the admissions office. i have heard of people calling in april only to find that they were actually admitted in feb.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.