Time Between Baylor Interview and Acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheAmazingGOB

It ain't easy bein' white
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There are probably already threads about this, but I wanted some more recent info... For those who have already been accepted to Baylor, how much time was there between your interview and the acceptance call? How many OOS people have heard back? I am OOS and interviewed back in early December.

I hate waiting.

Members don't see this ad.

i've been waiting forever too. i'm OOS too. but from what im seeing on sdn the last OOs person in was from early december so maybe its slightly slower for us? that's what i tell myself anyway. i interviewed on jan 8th so that gives me a few weeks of denial.

OOS and I've been waiting since my interview on September 8th!

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Members don't see this ad :)
in state and i have been waiting since sept/oct... i dont even remember anymore since it has been so long... i just assume baylor won't have a full class next year...

I was the very first interview day and have heard nothing.

i've been waiting forever too. i'm OOS too. but from what im seeing on sdn the last OOs person in was from early december so maybe its slightly slower for us? that's what i tell myself anyway. i interviewed on jan 8th so that gives me a few weeks of denial.
I'm OOS and I heard in early January. I interviewed in November.

I'm waiting to hear from both baylor and wash U. It will be a tough call if I happen to get in, but I felt much more happier at Baylor.

I'm waiting to hear from both baylor and wash U. It will be a tough call if I happen to get in, but I felt much more happier at Baylor.

isn't it funny how opposite the two schools are? remarkable really

Interviewed in early January, OOS, still no word.

November and still haven't heard anything either...kind of hard because not only am I OOS but I am studying in London right now, so I don't know how they are going to get in contact with me if they want to call...I guess they'll have to call my mom's cell. I keep wondering what happens if they don't pick up...ackk!

November and still haven't heard anything either...kind of hard because not only am I OOS but I am studying in London right now, so I don't know how they are going to get in contact with me if they want to call...I guess they'll have to call my mom's cell. I keep wondering what happens if they don't pick up...ackk!

you might call into the admissions office. i have heard of people calling in april only to find that they were actually admitted in feb.

It took two and a half months for my acceptance.