• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

tooth decay

science officer
10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
What was the longest period of time and with what school did you get an interview at and a subsequent acceptance?

About the Ads

Cyca24

10+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2006
Las Vegas
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
That seems like a quick acceptance; unless you are talking about jan 2006, then feb 2007.........

Nope, 2007. But they said at the interview that they would respond to us supposedly in 10 days. I think it works differently for the later interviewees than for the early interviews/ Dec 1 people

Ohbohkman

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2006
Want to practice at Osan AFB
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
OHSU interviewed Oct 24th, accepted Feb 1st

*sigh* I am still waiting on OHSU to get back to me. I interviewed there a month ago in January, and still no word from them. Mark told me that I should hear from them in a week. But a week has already passed. I also don't want to call them as it may seem as if I'm pushing them to admit me.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.