Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I got a problem. When beginning my secondaries and later, I joined a new research laboratory. Consequently, I had described this laboratory experience in my application. Eventually, the application process ate up a lot of my time and I got fired from the job. I have already had interviews before I got fired. So the big question: Do admissions committe's pick up the phone and contact your last research employer and ask about the quality of the applicant's work? Thanks!
I got a problem. When beginning my secondaries and later, I joined a new research laboratory. Consequently, I had described this laboratory experience in my application. Eventually, the application process ate up a lot of my time and I got fired from the job. I have already had interviews before I got fired. So the big question: Do admissions committe's pick up the phone and contact your last research employer and ask about the quality of the applicant's work? Thanks!