Step I Timeframe for UWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OrthoRehab33

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I've done about 1,000 Rx questions covering last semester and biochem/immuno.
I'm thinking about starting UWorld now over the same thing (I did a block- 55%). I just want to make sure I can finish UW since its so freaking huge. I dont get how people can complete a block in 3 hours (pretty much means you only spend 2-3 minutes reading the explanation), I dont know how you can digest info that quick. So, I've thought about postponing UW and rewatch all the pathoma from last semester (1.4-1.6x speed) so it'll be more fresh and keep doing medium/hard Rx questions for my current classes (+watching relevant pathoma) then do UWorld a month out from dedicated. But Im just afraid I'm still gonna be slow and wont get through UW.
 
So, I've done about 1,000 Rx questions covering last semester and biochem/immuno.
I'm thinking about starting UWorld now over the same thing (I did a block- 55%). I just want to make sure I can finish UW since its so freaking huge. I dont get how people can complete a block in 3 hours (pretty much means you only spend 2-3 minutes reading the explanation), I dont know how you can digest info that quick. So, I've thought about postponing UW and rewatch all the pathoma from last semester (1.4-1.6x speed) so it'll be more fresh and keep doing medium/hard Rx questions for my current classes (+watching relevant pathoma) then do UWorld a month out from dedicated. But Im just afraid I'm still gonna be slow and wont get through UW.

http://bluescrubsmd.com/6-tips-on-getting-the-most-out-of-uworld/
 
Try Cramfighter. It costs a little money but is a huge timesaver. Put in the date you want to finish by, and they will calculate how many questions you should be doing per day.