Timeframe..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wjlj72

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:confused: So, AACOMAS hasn't certified my primary application. So I am freaking out here, it is almost the middle of November and I haven't gotten any secondaries. Am I too late or do I have a decent chance at an interview? Thanks for the help... :confused: :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

when was your application complete at aacomas?

wjlj72 said:
:confused: So, AACOMAS hasn't certified my primary application. So I am freaking out here, it is almost the middle of November and I haven't gotten any secondaries. Am I too late or do I have a decent chance at an interview? Thanks for the help... :confused: :scared:

You definately have a decent chance!!! If you want to get a head start on secondaries lots of people have posted them on sdn. i have a bunch of the questions that i typed out for someone else if u want. Let me know, i can send em to you. Anyway, good luck and don't worry too much. It took about 2 1/2 weeks for my AACOMAS to be processed and sent to schools, then just a few days later I started receiving secondaries. I would recommend getting a head start though. If you are worried that it has been too long with AACOMAS then call them! I did and the app was sent to schools the next day. Could have been a coincidence, but can't hurt.
:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
wjlj72 said:

my study partner was accepted to school a week before classes started, and she didn't apply 'til spring

I promise you have an advantage over some if not many

Hey, I am in the same boat. I had everything in on Oct. 13th, and I have not been processed yet. I've found a few of the secondary questions, but irishlaydi, that would be awesome if you would send what you have to me.

Thanks!