wjlj72

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 4, 2004
Status (Visible)
:confused: So, AACOMAS hasn't certified my primary application. So I am freaking out here, it is almost the middle of November and I haven't gotten any secondaries. Am I too late or do I have a decent chance at an interview? Thanks for the help... :confused: :scared:

irishlaydi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2004
Maine
Status (Visible)
wjlj72 said:
:confused: So, AACOMAS hasn't certified my primary application. So I am freaking out here, it is almost the middle of November and I haven't gotten any secondaries. Am I too late or do I have a decent chance at an interview? Thanks for the help... :confused: :scared:

You definately have a decent chance!!! If you want to get a head start on secondaries lots of people have posted them on sdn. i have a bunch of the questions that i typed out for someone else if u want. Let me know, i can send em to you. Anyway, good luck and don't worry too much. It took about 2 1/2 weeks for my AACOMAS to be processed and sent to schools, then just a few days later I started receiving secondaries. I would recommend getting a head start though. If you are worried that it has been too long with AACOMAS then call them! I did and the app was sent to schools the next day. Could have been a coincidence, but can't hurt.
:luck:

About the Ads

OSUdoc08

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
wjlj72 said:

my study partner was accepted to school a week before classes started, and she didn't apply 'til spring

I promise you have an advantage over some if not many

crazygal

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2003
Status (Visible)
Hey, I am in the same boat. I had everything in on Oct. 13th, and I have not been processed yet. I've found a few of the secondary questions, but irishlaydi, that would be awesome if you would send what you have to me.

Thanks!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.