Timeline for GRE Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTApplicant4

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, does anyone know on average how long it takes for your GRE score to be posted and then received by institutions? I will be taking my exam in approximately two weeks and am targeting a good amount of October 1st programs. I wanted to take it at the latest time possible in order to give myself the most amount of time to study. Thanks!
 
It took 8 days for me to get my GRE scores, specifically my analytical writing score. Also, I think it takes like 12-14 days for schools to receive your scores after taking the GRE.