Timeline for requesting residency mailings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

E.A. Poe

the man
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at residencies on Freida but would like to get written material in hand. I'm hoping that programs have mailings put together with information about the cities they are in, etc. for my files.

Anyhow, is there a time by which it would look bad to request such information, as in appearing like the program was an afterthought?

Members don't see this ad.

what you're asking for doesn't exist anymore in written form. i made such requests to a few programs and they all told me that all their info is online. seems like programs are getting eco friendly and/or trying to save money. your best sources of information are gonig to be FREIDA, www.pathologytraining.org, and the specific programs' website. if you have a question not answered by these sources call the program coordinator and ask, but don't expect them to mail you any written materials.

When you interview, most places will give you a packet then. I don't remember any places sending that stuff beforehand though.