Timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nextgen007

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I plan on taking the MCAT on May 24 of this year, and I have been kind of on and off on studying, but will starting the KAPLAN course as of today and study intensely along with taking classes for the next two months till my MCAT date, but can I still take it another time because I will need more time to do better, and does that set me back in terms of applying in the fall? Feeling stressed.

Members don't see this ad.

It's not going to really set you back. I know people who took the exam in July and still got in somewhere. If it was me I would reach for June and make sure I submit my primaries. You can always update your MCAT score after you submit your application.

It's not going to really set you back. I know people who took the exam in July and still got in somewhere. If it was me I would reach for June and make sure I submit my primaries. You can always update your MCAT score after you submit your application.
I am currently signed up for May 24, so do you think if all doesn't go as planned in terms of scores, I should just take it again and update my score on my application? Thank you for the response, really helped calm me.

I am currently signed up for May 24, so do you think if all doesn't go as planned in terms of scores, I should just take it again and update my score on my application? Thank you for the response, really helped calm me.
You can retake it if you're not burnout from post-MCAT and applying to schools (submitting primaries and secondaries)