Timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crave888

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everyone's favorite question :)
If anyone can just please tell me how long it takes to either be interviewed or rejected, that would be great!

NSU- sent out 2ndary already
LECOM- 2ndary goes out tmrw
VCOM- they're deciding if they like me enough for a secondary
WVCOM- decision pending list
LECOM BR- havent heard from them yet
NYCOM- same as VCOM

THANKS GUYS!

Members don't see this ad.

If anyone can just please tell me how long it takes to either be interviewed or rejected, that would be great!

NYCOM- same as VCOM

THANKS GUYS!

August MCATer right?

Wouldn't it be great? I started a thread earlier today that no one responded to asking a similar question. I am complete at 5 of the 7 schools I have applied to (I am guessin the other two schools will list me as complete sometime this week), so I am guessing I should receive an interview offer sometime this week. Good luck to you, I am sure you will get interviews if you have good numbers.

NYCOM- same as VCOM

THANKS GUYS!

My AACOMAS was verified and sent on 8/12 and 8/27. I received secondaries from all 10 of my schools within 2 weeks. I had an interview invite from NSU within 3 days of sending the secondary, and interview from LECOM - BR about 3 weeks after sending my secondaries and I have still never heard from NYCOM. I didnt apply to any of your other schools but I have had 8 interview invites ranging from 3 days pre-secondary to 1 month after. However I think a lot depends on where in the process they are when they get your secondaries. Hope this helps a little and good luck with everything!

http://www.mdapplicants.com/viewprofile.php?myid=6672