Timing between primary and secondary application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eldarion3141

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what is the usual time period between mailing of the primary application by AACOMAS and when you get secondaries from the schools?

Sorry to be annoying, I searched for it on the forum but i couldn't find it.

Members don't see this ad.

eldarion3141 said:
I was wondering what is the usual time period between mailing of the primary application by AACOMAS and when you get secondaries from the schools?

Sorry to be annoying, I searched for it on the forum but i couldn't find it.

hi. It took me about 3 days to receive an email from DMU with link to their secondary. Then they slowly started coming in. I think the next one I got was Chicago, then paper ones started coming. I think within 3 weeks I had received every one. The last to come were PCOM, PCOM-Atlanta, and PCSOM. I was surpsied at PCOM since i'm in NY and kind close, but anyway yah, it took about 2.5-3 weeks. If you need the questions let me know. I have them written out since I sent it to some others who asked. I'm glad your app was finally sent to schools! you have been waiting a while right?
:luck:

irishlaydi said:
hi. It took me about 3 days to receive an email from DMU with link to their secondary. Then they slowly started coming in. I think the next one I got was Chicago, then paper ones started coming. I think within 3 weeks I had received every one. The last to come were PCOM, PCOM-Atlanta, and PCSOM. I was surpsied at PCOM since i'm in NY and kind close, but anyway yah, it took about 2.5-3 weeks. If you need the questions let me know. I have them written out since I sent it to some others who asked. I'm glad your app was finally sent to schools! you have been waiting a while right?
:luck:

hi, i also am waiting for secondaries from DMU, CCOM, and PCOM. would you mind sharing the questions for these schools?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
javandane said:
hi, i also am waiting for secondaries from DMU, CCOM, and PCOM. would you mind sharing the questions for these schools?

thanks!

sure. any other schools? i sent my AACOMAS to 12, even though i didn't do secondaries for all of them, I have them. meanwhile, i sent u the ones u asked for.

Some schools have their secondaries available online. Go to the schools we site and look around. You might be able to get a jump start on the secondary.