Timing for QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nydentist32

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Its seems that my math skills are good. i did math destroyer twice but i cant seem to get timing down. What strategies do u guys use?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Its seems that my math skills are good. i did math destroyer twice but i cant seem to get timing down. What strategies do u guys use?

Thanks

Speed is really important in this section, just practice more. Calculator shaves off some time too, so practice with that (it's just the normal Windows calculator).

I agree with frog, timing is critical . Although I didn't find the questions to be that lengthy. Half of it was trig, algebra and basic word problems that could be solved in your head. The other half probably required some solving on the laminated paper.

Speed is really important in this section, just practice more. Calculator shaves off some time too, so practice with that (it's just the normal Windows calculator).

FROGGBUSTER,

was the calculator on the DAT laggy for you as a lot of people say?

Members don't see this ad :)
FROGGBUSTER,

was the calculator on the DAT laggy for you as a lot of people say?

I didn't think it was that bad actually. Is it going to register every click you make if you've been drinking five red bulls? No, but I thought it was responsive enough.

the most important thing with QR is that if you don't know how to attack a problem when you first see it, mark it and skip it. Don't give away easy questions at the end because you spent 2,3,4 minutes on one problem at the beginning, they are all worth the same amount of points.