Tips for Approaching WTF / Very Difficult Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greentealeaves

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you guys approach the WTF / extremely difficult questions? For example, take the 5 hammer questions on Amboss. I'm trying to come up with a more methodical approach so that I can improve my process and increase my hit rate.

Members don't see this ad.

How do you guys approach the WTF / extremely difficult questions? For example, take the 5 hammer questions on Amboss. I'm trying to come up with a more methodical approach so that I can improve my process and increase my hit rate.
254 scorer here. How did i approach 5 hammers on amboss? I didnt do them lmao they are impossible. youd never get a question even close to that hard on the real thing. Best way to approach wtf qs is to use the supporting info (age gender comorbidities presentation) and the answer choices to narrow your differential. Cross off answers you can rule out until u get down to 50/50. Then once youre down to 50/50 is when you implement using the supporting information mentioned above