Tips for Interview Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NontradICUdoc

Why so Serious?????
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some tips for interview day:

1) Go to the school's website and read everything about everything about the school. The adcom wants people who want to come to their school.
2) Know what there is to know about Osteopathy more than it was founded by A.T. Still, M.D.. Go to www.osteopathic.org and take note.
3) Be honest. The purpose of the interview is to ensure that you are a person who is right for their school.
4) Body language is important. Practice doing an interview. If your Pre-Health Professions office offers it, use it. If they do not offer it, find out if career services can help you out. If not, see if a librarian or someone can be the interviewer and video tape yourself. Then watch the interview and make notes as to what you did or did not do. Both positive and negative.
5) DO NOT TALK ABOUT ANOTHER PROGRAM.
6) Think about WHY do you want to go to that program, what is it about them that makes you want to go there.
7) Ask questions. If you do not have any questions for the interviewer then you did not prepare enough. There is no way you cannot have any questions.

Good luck and relax. The interview will make or break you.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for taking the time to write this up.

Your advice is much appreciated :thumbup::thumbup:

thanks for the helpful tips!!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Great tips! I also suggest going through the interview feedback and getting an idea of how you might respond to certain questions but don't come up with a specific answer (especially not rehearsed) in my humbe opinion anyway.

Thanks for the tips!

I'll be making a factsheet for myself on each school I get invited to interview at. Just keep the stuff I like, some stuff i may not like, and like atleast 5 questions i can ask taht aren't in their student handbook. I've been asking myself a lot of questions to atleast have an idea of how I would answer. Last Cycle I didn't do too well at my nova interview so I am just replaying that in my head so I can know what NOT to do lol.

I'll be making a factsheet for myself on each school I get invited to interview at. Just keep the stuff I like, some stuff i may not like, and like atleast 5 questions i can ask taht aren't in their student handbook. I've been asking myself a lot of questions to atleast have an idea of how I would answer. Last Cycle I didn't do too well at my nova interview so I am just replaying that in my head so I can know what NOT to do lol.

So, what did they ask you?

The first question was why I got a D in orgo, and i talked about that and that i was retaking it (got a B- yay). They asked where I see myself in 10 years and why i worked full time during school. they asked my good and bad qualities and then they asked what the hardest part of becoming a physician will be. but when they asked me later on what the most difficult mental struggle i will have to deal with as a physician i was like wtf. took me like 5 min to answer b/c they asked a similar question before and i wasnt sure what they wanted. Also, when they asked if i was ready to start medical school i answered I didn't know what being a medical student would take. very bad answer lol. Then i asked and they explained the actual day to day for students there and stuff.

1) Go to the school's website and read everything about everything about the school. The adcom wants people who want to come to their school.
2) Know what there is to know about Osteopathy more than it was founded by A.T. Still, M.D.. Go to www.osteopathic.org and take note.
3) Be honest. The purpose of the interview is to ensure that you are a person who is right for their school.
4) Body language is important. Practice doing an interview. If your Pre-Health Professions office offers it, use it. If they do not offer it, find out if career services can help you out. If not, see if a librarian or someone can be the interviewer and video tape yourself. Then watch the interview and make notes as to what you did or did not do. Both positive and negative.
6) Think about WHY do you want to go to that program, what is it about them that makes you want to go there.
7) Ask questions. If you do not have any questions for the interviewer then you did not prepare enough. There is no way you cannot have any questions.

8) Be friendly, and try not to be shy. Good eye contact and smiling will do a lot. Not to the point of being fake or annoying, but (for example) when you introduce yourself to the interviewer. This will start things off on the right foot.

8) Be friendly, and try not to be shy. Good eye contact and smiling will do a lot. Not to the point of being fake or annoying, but (for example) when you introduce yourself to the interviewer. This will start things off on the right foot.

Add a firm handshake to the eye contact. Nothing worse than a handshake that feels like a dead fish.

Add a firm handshake to the eye contact

+1. Ladies, make sure you practice handshaking with a few men before you go on an interview. I don't mean to insult, so don't take it that way :eek:. But I know many interviewers are men, and I also know that many females tend to kind of fold their fingers and hand together and bend the wrist a lot, while shaking hands. This is just sort of spatially and physically incompatible with the typical straight-wrist, firm, male handshake.

To be fair, I change the force of my handshake based on the size of the recipient. :cool:

In terms of male suit would what Barack Obama had on last night be appropriate: Navy blue suit with white shirt and red horizonal striped tie)? I heard that red is a "power tie" or something and not what you wanna wear to an interview, but I have had a lot of coworkers telling me to wear that cuz it's aggressive.

In terms of male suit would what Barack Obama had on last night be appropriate: Navy blue suit with white shirt and red horizonal striped tie)? I heard that red is a "power tie" or something and not what you wanna wear to an interview, but I have had a lot of coworkers telling me to wear that cuz it's aggressive.

Navy blue suit + white shirt + red tie = boring. But it's fine to wear. With regard to being a power color, don't feel like you need to dominate via your tie. This isn't a board room. Just look good and feel comfortable and confident. Wear whatever facilitates this. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
More tips:
Don't act immature at any time
Interviewing tips:
Although this is very obvious I thought I'd still point it out, be careful of what you say at all times. In AZCOM the interview room was about 10-15 feet from the waiting room unbeknown to most.
Try to have a story or something to fit why you want to go into medicine/osteopathy.
If you lie, you shall fry.
Do research your school for why it's good and not general things such as it has a good medical curriculum.

Attire:
1. Don't try to be ostentatious and stick out just go with a conservative look (it's the boring doctor look of black suite, white/blue shirt, tasteful tie)
2. Professionalism class was my first 8 lectures so it's heavily stressed.

Tips for what not to say for why DO:
1. It's hollistic
2. DO's are more caring
3. It's the whole person aspect
4. They treat people not symptoms

Tips for what you might say:
1. I like working with my hands
2. A relevant specialty you might want to go into (i.e. sports medicine)
3. A story of how you or your loved ones suffer from back pain that can be treated with OMM

Hopefully I get to interview some applicants later on!

Here's something I'm posting from Dr. Malo's blog
==================================================
Here are some No Nos when being interviewed for med school.

1. Don't lie. Just be yourself. We have ways of knowing.

2. Don't be too silent. We want you to talk. We don't want to have to drag words out of your mouth.

3. Don't say things like, "Well, as you may have read in my personal statement..." Not everyone can remember everything. Don't assume we actually read your statement or your resume. Usually we do, but if we are running late we might not be able to. So if you think it's important, speak up and tell us. You should have a list of 3 major points you want to get across in your interview. Find a way to work those points in. When I was running around doing interviews, I wanted everyone to know that I spoke Spanish as one of my major points, that I was a small business owner, and that I was on the Board of Directors for Mobile Meals (Meals on Wheels) of Northwest Ohio. No one has ever sat on that board, managing a 2 million + budget, under teh age of 25. That was me.

4. Don't say "Uhm...", "You know...", and "Stuff like that...", "cool", "grossed out", and "And Stuff." The words you use, say more about you than anything else. Your vocabulary tells us about your professionalism, your maturity, and your level of responsibility. We can tell a lot from your word choice.

5. Don't giggle and laugh and appear childish. Ok this is simple. Be mature. Yes, laugh normally, but no childish giggling.

6. Don't slouch, sit far away and have poor posture. Body lanuguage is loud too.

7. Have a good reason why you want to be a doctor, that has nothing to do with renumeration/compensation/money. A good story helps.

I'm not saying all of these things affect our decision making process, but it does subconciously. We don't even know it.
===================================================
Med school Interviews: Holistic BS
index.asp

Almost every med student that walks in to our interviews seems to repeat trite cliches and repeat back things they have read on the internet.

"So what attracts you to osteopathic medicine?"

"I love the holistic approach."

"I like treating patients, not the chart."

"Osteopathy is a whole body approach."

"MDs are not as kind or friendly."

"I think that the body has an inherent power to heal itself."

"I don't like prescribing medications if I don't have to."

"I want to treat people, not symptoms."

"I love the holistic mind, body, spirit approach."

and the most bizarre....

"DOs are more humane."

What the #$%&?
Hello, kids.... doctors all try to treat patients well and treat people with respect and with kindness and compassion. There are good doctors and bad doctors. But in the end most of them do a good job. Yes, there are quacks in each of the two branches, but to say that there is a trend based on anecdotal evidence or "what I heard", is silly.

Come on, let's get real. Do you have a story? Do you like the hands on cracking and fixing? Do you like working with your hands? Anything better than some cliche you found on a website?

More tips:
Don't act immature at any time
Interviewing tips:
Although this is very obvious I thought I'd still point it out, be careful of what you say at all times. In AZCOM the interview room was about 10-15 feet from the waiting room unbeknown to most.
Try to have a story or something to fit why you want to go into medicine/osteopathy.
If you lie, you shall fry.
Do research your school for why it's good and not general things such as it has a good medical curriculum.

Attire:
1. Don't try to be ostentatious and stick out just go with a conservative look (it's the boring doctor look of black suite, white/blue shirt, tasteful tie)
2. Professionalism class was my first 8 lectures so it's heavily stressed.

Tips for what not to say for why DO:
1. It's hollistic
2. DO's are more caring
3. It's the whole person aspect
4. They treat people not symptoms

Tips for what you might say:
1. I like working with my hands
2. A relevant specialty you might want to go into (i.e. sports medicine)
3. A story of how you or your loved ones suffer from back pain that can be treated with OMM

Hopefully I get to interview some applicants later on!

Here's something I'm posting from Dr. Malo's blog
==================================================
Here are some No Nos when being interviewed for med school.

1. Don't lie. Just be yourself. We have ways of knowing.

2. Don't be too silent. We want you to talk. We don't want to have to drag words out of your mouth.

3. Don't say things like, "Well, as you may have read in my personal statement..." Not everyone can remember everything. Don't assume we actually read your statement or your resume. Usually we do, but if we are running late we might not be able to. So if you think it's important, speak up and tell us. You should have a list of 3 major points you want to get across in your interview. Find a way to work those points in. When I was running around doing interviews, I wanted everyone to know that I spoke Spanish as one of my major points, that I was a small business owner, and that I was on the Board of Directors for Mobile Meals (Meals on Wheels) of Northwest Ohio. No one has ever sat on that board, managing a 2 million + budget, under teh age of 25. That was me.

4. Don't say "Uhm...", "You know...", and "Stuff like that...", "cool", "grossed out", and "And Stuff." The words you use, say more about you than anything else. Your vocabulary tells us about your professionalism, your maturity, and your level of responsibility. We can tell a lot from your word choice.

5. Don't giggle and laugh and appear childish. Ok this is simple. Be mature. Yes, laugh normally, but no childish giggling.

6. Don't slouch, sit far away and have poor posture. Body lanuguage is loud too.

7. Have a good reason why you want to be a doctor, that has nothing to do with renumeration/compensation/money. A good story helps.

I'm not saying all of these things affect our decision making process, but it does subconciously. We don't even know it.
===================================================
Med school Interviews: Holistic BS
index.asp

Almost every med student that walks in to our interviews seems to repeat trite cliches and repeat back things they have read on the internet.

"So what attracts you to osteopathic medicine?"

"I love the holistic approach."

"I like treating patients, not the chart."

"Osteopathy is a whole body approach."

"MDs are not as kind or friendly."

"I think that the body has an inherent power to heal itself."

"I don't like prescribing medications if I don't have to."

"I want to treat people, not symptoms."

"I love the holistic mind, body, spirit approach."

and the most bizarre....

"DOs are more humane."

What the #$%&?
Hello, kids.... doctors all try to treat patients well and treat people with respect and with kindness and compassion. There are good doctors and bad doctors. But in the end most of them do a good job. Yes, there are quacks in each of the two branches, but to say that there is a trend based on anecdotal evidence or "what I heard", is silly.

Come on, let's get real. Do you have a story? Do you like the hands on cracking and fixing? Do you like working with your hands? Anything better than some cliche you found on a website?
This is great advice thank you!

Thanks for the tips!

And just a general question, is it ok to say that you like the holistic view of osteopathic medicine as one of the reasons why I applied to DO school? It genuinely is one of the reasons, along with the primary care emphasis, having the additional tool of OMT, etc, but I don't want to sound trite in any (possible) interviews.

And to add my own tip, practice interviewing in front of a mirror or with a camera taping you. Be aware of what kind of hand motions of you make and any habits you have-hair twirling is not a good thing to do! Catch those bad habits early.

Well I don't believe DO is truly hollistic in the sense that everyone seems to be using it as. Just think of it as this. We're MD's plus we do some PT/Chiropractic stuff (not really but that's close enough without a lengthy post) and perhaps because of the physical aspect we're closer to patients. Perhaps since we try to see alternatives it makes others think we're more humane (I laugh when I read that). I really don't believe that DO's are more caring or whatnot, it's just we learn OMM which is extremely useful in some cases. Every medical school emphasises humaneness/compassion/caring/etc especially nowadays with the high litigation rate and all.

Just say something you know like when you saw someone do OMM or you spoke to a DO.

My experiences of DO's were very limited since I couldn't get in contact with any, but what I did was I read some DO manipulation books and watched some videos on google videos so that I at least made an honest attempt. I think OMM is a better alternative than learning more pharmacology (especially since it's out of date every few years it seems) or learning more indepth junk that you'll most likely forget. Also it's great socialization time!

1. Don't do blow in the back seat of your car in the parking lot...

2. Don't 'celebrate' your interview with booze and hookers the night before...

3. Make sure your tie is in a Pratt Knot... it will make a difference

I've lost many an interview from these common potential failures...

1. Don't do blow in the back seat of your car in the parking lot...

2. Don't 'celebrate' your interview with booze and hookers the night before...

3. Make sure your tie is in a Pratt Knot... it will make a difference

I've lost many an interview from these common potential failures...

Way to class it up. Wait...who said blow and hookers aren't classy???

So I just got off the phone with a DO who is on an admissions board and he posed the following question to me (I am a post bacc student and so I will not be enrolled in any full classes)
"What are you doing this year" (answer is ochem labs/hospital volunteer) but can a year "off" actually hurt my interview if I dont do medically relevant stuff?
and..
"What if you dont get in"

Are these questions that people have seen asked? And if so any good ideas for relevent answers. Truthfully on the second one I am inclined to answer that I will continue to make myself a better candidate etc etc

thoughts?

So I just got off the phone with a DO who is on an admissions board and he posed the following question to me (I am a post bacc student and so I will not be enrolled in any full classes)
"What are you doing this year" (answer is ochem labs/hospital volunteer) but can a year "off" actually hurt my interview if I dont do medically relevant stuff?
and..
"What if you dont get in"

Are these questions that people have seen asked? And if so any good ideas for relevent answers. Truthfully on the second one I am inclined to answer that I will continue to make myself a better candidate etc etc

thoughts?

Your answers seem good. Always stress the good and avoid the bad (e.g. don't mention that you're getting very proficient at beer pong in your year off, but do talk about what you've recently experienced in the hospital). You definitely want to stress that you're prepared to address any areas you can improve in your app, if you don't get in. You'll apply next year, even hungrier to study medicine. :thumbup::thumbup:

Everyone remember to check out Southwest when you're looking for flights. If you're booking more than a couple weeks out, they have lots of $99 fares (and even less, depending on the distance). Very importantly, you can check two bags for free!!!

SPirit air is currently running a 48.00 off for 48 hours sale. use the code 48HOURS when booking :)

Oh. Here's one:

When interviewing, take the time to read your interviewer's name tags...It's not uncommon to get interviewed by an MD...in this instance you should DOUBLY avoid saying things that might disparage MD's...A friend of mine did this (used the line "well DO's are much more caring"). Whoops.

I wouldn't recommend it.

Will an afro do appear unprofessional?/QUOTE]

With hairpick -> No

Without hairpick -> Yes

EDIT: And it also depends on if you're white.

ive only had two interviews, but have the same expereince at both. Seriously, the entire day all any one asks of you is "do you have any questions." Literally, people see you in a suit or nice dress or whatever, and they automaticall come up to you and say "do you have any questions? Any questions, feel free to ask? Hey if you have any questions, just let me konw." At the end of every presetnation or spearker, even if it was a presentation specific to something like financial aid.... "so do you have any quesitons about financial aid, the school, the area, etc etc." This starts at 8am and goes all the way up to the interview after lunch (starting around 1, and if you have a later interview around 2 or 3 you have even more hours to ask even more questions). That is at the least FIVE solid hours of asking questions, by the time of the interview......I HAVE NONE LEFT. I explained that to my interviewers, and i dont think it was looked at unfavorably whatsoever.

EDIT: I've stayed with a student host both interviews....I got their the night or day before, and guess what I did the entire time....ASKED QUESTIONS.

Last edited:
ive only had two interviews, but have the same expereince at both. Seriously, the entire day all any one asks of you is "do you have any questions." Literally, people see you in a suit or nice dress or whatever, and they automaticall come up to you and say "do you have any questions? Any questions, feel free to ask? Hey if you have any questions, just let me konw." At the end of every presetnation or spearker, even if it was a presentation specific to something like financial aid.... "so do you have any quesitons about financial aid, the school, the area, etc etc." This starts at 8am and goes all the way up to the interview after lunch (starting around 1, and if you have a later interview around 2 or 3 you have even more hours to ask even more questions). That is at the least FIVE solid hours of asking questions, by the time of the interview......I HAVE NONE LEFT. I explained that to my interviewers, and i dont think it was looked at unfavorably whatsoever.

EDIT: I've stayed with a student host both interviews....I got their the night or day before, and guess what I did the entire time....ASKED QUESTIONS.

You know what a good idea is? Ask the same question to different students because every person/student will have different takes on the same issue. For example, I have asked students in (and not in) PBL about what they think the benefit/drawbacks are to such a pathway and as a result I have received a pretty thorough analysis of the pathway. This way you don't have to come up with 1001 questions.

Well, wouldn't the question part in the interview vary depending on the interview itself? Sure, I figure that anyone can ask about the school in general, but what about things about the interviewer or other cases, like this one.

After one mock interview I did, I asked the advisor what to do if the interviewer was grilling me alive the whole time and I never got to get a few good points across. So, he told me to turn my questions into statements.

I probably won't go around telling people about mission trips I did and asking them what other international opportunities there are, but I figure if the interview isn't going too well and I want them to know I did a mission trip, using a question to put it out there wouldn't be too bad of an idea.

Well, I have my first interview ever on Tuesday, so I can't judge how well this works, so maybe someone else can vouch for me :)

EDIT - Quick question: what should, if anything, we bring into the school on interview day? Any papers, notepads, folders, pens, etc.? I'd feel weird just walking in with nothing in hand but it might be better that way.

Last edited:
Last year I brought a binder with paper in the back to takes notes (depending on how the day is scheduled, I think it's a good time to take notes during the overview orientation part and then use those notes as basis to ask questions about the school during the actual interview). I also attached actual hard copies of my two publications in the binder, which were really convenient to flip through when discussing my research at my interviews. I think it's also helpful to have a hard copy of your AMCAS application in there just to review your previous activities/dates, as well as your current CV, although I was advised not to read off it (or refer to it constantly) when asked to describe an experience.

Good luck on Tuesday!!

I'm black.

Afro it up my friend, afro it up indeed.

For perspective, I wouldn't go with a huge afro, but if you keep it around Apollo Creed length then you should be good. For perspective, my interview consisted of a few officials and 1, 4th year student. He had dreadlocks but it was well maintained and he looked professional...

I mean. I'm sure you can visualize what a professional looking afro is.

The general guideline is that if you have to ask whether it is unprofessional, then just bite the bullet and get rid of it. I know I know...many people identify with their hair, piercings, etc. but this is your career and rest of your life.

The afro situation...it just depends. If it is a very minor one then I don't think they'd care. If it is a scenario where it is the first thing people see you with and identify you by it...then I might think about toning it down a bit.

Seriously though, look at your stuff and ask yourself "Would I expect my interviewer or anyone at the top of a company to do this?", if not, then scratch it. You have to be honest with yourself though...and don't think of the exceptions to the rule. It is far better to be too formal than informal. I had one of my friends interviewing a girl from the south. She called him "sweetie" which is kind of a common thing in the south, but he was so put off and thrown off by that she did not go on to the next level. (This was for a fortune 500 company) Don't leave anything that can be interpreted negatively, nor should you be freakishly Disneyland happy.

SPirit air is currently running a 48.00 off for 48 hours sale. use the code 48HOURS when booking :)

Oh. Here's one:

When interviewing, take the time to read your interviewer's name tags...It's not uncommon to get interviewed by an MD...in this instance you should DOUBLY avoid saying things that might disparage MD's...A friend of mine did this (used the line "well DO's are much more caring"). Whoops.

I wouldn't recommend it.

I only found out one of my nova interviewers was an MD because my dad was an MD. I mentioned it and they both laughed and said not to worry because she was an MD.

It goes in line with keeping your language in check. Be honest but don't show any bias. I know I'm not in yet, but I have interviewed with plenty of companies to have learned a few things. ;) Science curriculums are sorely lacking in that area.

I interviewed at a gym to work as a personal trainer, and the girl who interviewed me asked me a question about bodybuilding. I don't remember exactly how it went, but my response was that I hate bodybuilding, because it is the worst sport ever, if you can even call it a sport. I said that anything where your training goal involves becoming as immobile and unathletic as you can possibly get is the most ******ed thing ever, and that I would die a little inside if anyone ever asked me to train them for bodybuilding. My background is in working with basketball players, and we value mobility over all other things.

I was hired on the spot.

About a week later, I learned that the girl who interviewed me was, and is still, a competitive bodybuilder. So was her boyfriend. I thought that was funny.

I'm planning on wearing a black suit with a deep red (almost wine) colored shirt with a very nice red patterned tie with silver accents. I chose this because I feel most comfortable in it. Does it seem like a good move?

I'm planning on wearing a black suit with a deep red (almost wine) colored shirt with a very nice red patterned tie with silver accents. I chose this because I feel most comfortable in it. Does it seem like a good move?

If it matches, looks professional, and you feel good in it, then wear it. Those are pretty much the only criteria that matter, besides fitting well and being somewhat comfortable.

Here is my question though. All three DO's that I've shadowed held counseling sessions with their patients, talking about lifestyle management and depression amongst other things. The 2 MD's I shadowed did not.

Granted that isn't a huge pool to judge off of, but if I were to answer the "why DO question" in my interview, I really would want to answer they treat the person.. (or something to that effect).

Should I not do that? does it sound cliche/uninformed?

So what about us ladies? Skirt and a nice suit, or buisness pants?

Here is my question though. All three DO's that I've shadowed held counseling sessions with their patients, talking about lifestyle management and depression amongst other things. The 2 MD's I shadowed did not.

Granted that isn't a huge pool to judge off of, but if I were to answer the "why DO question" in my interview, I really would want to answer they treat the person.. (or something to that effect).

Should I not do that? does it sound cliche/uninformed?

I think "treat the person" does sound a little uninformed. However, I know exactly what you mean, and I think this is a great experience that you've had, and you should definitely talk about it.

I'd just be sure to mention how they were great mentors and you loved the way they practiced medicine--very thorough, making sure the patients had the best possible care. Emphasize the positive qualities of the DOs you saw, NOT the "not-as-thorough care" given by the 2 MDs. After all, you'll very likely be interviewed by many MDs this cycle. :thumbup:

So what about us ladies? Skirt and a nice suit, or buisness pants?

Since medicine is a more conservative field, I would say that a skirt suit would be the best bet. But really, I figure that you should find a suit that fits you well, that you feel good in, and wear that, pants or skirt.

I personally stick to skirt suits, but that's mostly because I was able to find some that I love. If I were able to find a pantsuit that I liked, I would get it...but the search so far has not been fruitful.

I just wanted to give this thread a little bump, as it is a great thread, and would probably be helpful to a lot of people during this time (including me, haha).

Does anybody have any recommendations for books, websites, or any other helpful resources that go over the do's and don'ts of med school interviews (other than the general "do's and don'ts" pages you find on schools' websites)?

I for one have never really had a real interview before, and don't have the luxury of mock interviews where I'm at, so I'm trying to do as much as I can to avoid any interview faux pas. :oops:

Last edited:
It's amazing how much you can learn about yourself in an hour. Really try to think about the big picture questions, both mainstream (Why medicine? Why this school? Why DO?) and ethical. Think about your answers and know what important points you'd like to hit, if/when you're asked each question.

Try to answer each question in a few different ways (multiple rounds of asking yourself the same question). This will keep you from sounding rehearsed.

hey,

im 9 months pregnant. Do you think it'll look bad being 9 months pregnant and going to an interview? Hope they don't descriminate.

I just remembered...I always have floss with me. Take it to lunch and check your teeth in the bathroom before you go making asparagus-smiles at your interviewers. :thumbup:

Do I have something in my teeth? What? Do I?!

Ace.jpg