tips for maintaining surg path skills during fellowship?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sleepaholic

New Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am half way through my fellowship, and I will be practicing some general surg path after I finish. Any advice on good study sources or review material to maintain my surg path skills?

Thanks!
 
Hi all,

I am half way through my fellowship, and I will be practicing some general surg path after I finish. Any advice on good study sources or review material to maintain my surg path skills?

Thanks!

There's obviously no substitute for slides, if you can get in on the multihead for conferences (if there are residents around). I used the Osler CDs and listened to them in the car. It helped a little.