Tips to do well in QR (terrible in math)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothlover23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would love any advice and tips for QR. I only took college algebra in college and that was 3 years ago, so my math foundation is pretty much non-existent. The Khan academy videos were very not helpful to me. Are there any textbooks I should buy. I have Math Destroyer but I need to build a foundation first before I even start the practice exams.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Have you tried Dr.Romanos math videos? He has a playlist on youtube, its great. works well with his math destroyer

I got a 30 in QR. What I did was go through all of math destroyer twice before doing bootcamp math. Then I did all the BC math tests twice and used the question banks for the quantitative ones.

Reactions: 1 user
kbb did a decent job in covering basics for the math section. I went through that before destroyer, and while it definitely didn't cover every question in destroyer, it helped enough to not make me feel discouraged or anything. going through destroyer multiple times can help because you being to notice patterns in types of questions and how to do them.

Reactions: 1 user