Tips to do well in QR (terrible in math)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

toothlover23

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would love any advice and tips for QR. I only took college algebra in college and that was 3 years ago, so my math foundation is pretty much non-existent. The Khan academy videos were very not helpful to me. Are there any textbooks I should buy. I have Math Destroyer but I need to build a foundation first before I even start the practice exams.

Thank you!
 
kbb did a decent job in covering basics for the math section. I went through that before destroyer, and while it definitely didn't cover every question in destroyer, it helped enough to not make me feel discouraged or anything. going through destroyer multiple times can help because you being to notice patterns in types of questions and how to do them.