tired of waiting

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Optometrywow

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am tired of waiting for PCO. I had an interview at PCO over four weeks ago, and they havent told me whether I am in or not. They kept changing their words. about two weeks ago, I called them and they told me that I will know the result the week after that week. Then that week I call them again, they told me that I will know the week after. Then I called again, they told me once again to wait till next week. What does it mean? That means I am almost rejected? Why are they playing games with me? How trustable is PCO since they cant keep their words? Is there anyone who had that kind of experience? What do u sugguest I should Do?
thanks
 
Optometrywow said:
I am tired of waiting for PCO. I had an interview at PCO over four weeks ago, and they havent told me whether I am in or not. They kept changing their words. about two weeks ago, I called them and they told me that I will know the result the week after that week. Then that week I call them again, they told me that I will know the week after. Then I called again, they told me once again to wait till next week. What does it mean? That means I am almost rejected? Why are they playing games with me? How trustable is PCO since they cant keep their words? Is there anyone who had that kind of experience? What do u sugguest I should Do?
thanks


I would wait until June 2nd. Most deadlines for getting your deposit back end then. After that, many who are on a waiting list will be accepted. It's not that PCO is playing games. They're just waiting for others that have already accepted/who have put deposits down decide if they're commiting to the program. Keep your spirits up.