You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
TJU DPT decisions
Started by PT703
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed in October and was accepted late October.Just wanted to start this thread to see if anyone who interviewed with Thomas Jefferson University got a decision back from them yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Major: psychology
Overall GPA: 3.98
Pre-req GPA: 4.0 (all pre-reqs complete prior to applying)
155Q 150V 4.0W
120 hours PT volunteering in several areas
50 hours of volunteering with Red Cross and local food bank
President of 2 campus organizations & VP of another and a resident assistant
Men's XC team captain
Work experience taking care of adults with intellectual and developmental disorders
Still waiting on other schools though before I decide though! (TJU probably my #2 or 3 choice at the moment)
Overall GPA: 3.98
Pre-req GPA: 4.0 (all pre-reqs complete prior to applying)
155Q 150V 4.0W
120 hours PT volunteering in several areas
50 hours of volunteering with Red Cross and local food bank
President of 2 campus organizations & VP of another and a resident assistant
Men's XC team captain
Work experience taking care of adults with intellectual and developmental disorders
Still waiting on other schools though before I decide though! (TJU probably my #2 or 3 choice at the moment)
Congrats! When did you interviewI was accepted on Monday!
Thanks! I interviewed on 12/8 !Congrats! When did you interview
I interviewed 12/1 and just found out that I was accepted on the 19th! Still waiting to hear from my top choice school though.
Major: Natural Science/Math
GPA: 4.0
Prepreq GPA: 4.0
GRE: 157/159/4.5
50 Hours Outpatient/30 Hours Inpatient
Some volunteer through my church
Major: Natural Science/Math
GPA: 4.0
Prepreq GPA: 4.0
GRE: 157/159/4.5
50 Hours Outpatient/30 Hours Inpatient
Some volunteer through my church
just recieved an email , waitlisted for an interview...
I was just rejected on Friday. When I emailed the one contact earlier in the week (hadn't heard anything yet and another school required a deposit by Friday), her response indicated they intended to be done reviewing applications by the end of the week.Anyone on the waitlist hear anything lately??