TJU, MGH, Simmons

Started by neb19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neb19

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have read about others having already been accepted or waitlisted to Thomas Jefferson a couple weeks ago. Has anyone that applied there NOT heard from them yet? I haven't heard anything at all since when they invited me to do the secondary app in early November.

On a side note...anyone heard from MGH or Simmons yet?

Thanks!
 
I have not heard from TJU and I received/submitted their supplemental app like mid october. I also applied to MGH and Simmons. I have received emails from both saying my app was complete (Simmons requested that I send my fall grades directly to them and the syllabus for my exercise physiology course)...i hope we hear something soon!
 
Glad to know I'm not the only one! Yes, hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Simmons also asked me to send them my ex phys syllabus. When they notified you about that was it after the deadline? They emailed me about it on Dec. 2, but also said that the materials were due on or before December 1st. Of course, I sent it right away, but it sounded like my application was automatically going to be considered late.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No they notified me probably the week before December 1st so i got it in before the deadline. I'm sure you're okay, you can always email and ask.
 
Congrats! And if you don't mind me asking, when is it? And how did they notify you?
 
I still havent heard from TJU and i applied on 10/31/10! They did invite me to an open house thing about financial aid for grad students- but no word on anything having to do with my application.
 
For those of you waiting..I received a rejection letter from TJU a few days ago

I met some people who had interviews at the end of January so I was expecting it - very expensive anyways

I applied towards the end of October
 
Yeah I got mine TJU rejection last week. And my MGH one two days ago. But like you said...I was expecting it because I know they already interviewed.
 
I have applied to only MGH and TJU. Mgh i got in after interviewing earlier this month, i havent heard anything from TJU. I emailed them and they said it would be a couple weeks before they would respond to me