***TMDSAS 2016***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
SDN is a pretty small sample of the people applying and/or being invited for interviews...

That's what I keep telling myself anyway...

Haha that's what I like to think. I thought my stats were solid but reading threads like these, man, so much respect for you guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh, so we can stop asking for stats, let's use the common format. These could also just be posted in the official interview/acceptance thread, but where's the fun in that?

School:
Notification date:
Interview date:
Method of notification:
TMDSAS mail-out date:
Application received date/s:
GPA (bcpm, overall):
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I have a 19 DAT and 3.57 GPA. I seem pretty pathetic compared to most people on this site.

GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.91
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/25/21/22/no

large.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
School: Baylor
Notification date: 7/30/15
Interview date: 9/4/15
Method of notification: email
TMDSAS mail-out date: 6/16/15
Application received date/s: 6/16/15
GPA (bcpm, overall): 3.72, 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/22/27/no

Reactions: 1 users
Dang I haven't seen anyone less than 22 AA get invited. Congrats guys!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Normal stat invitations will start coming out soon, don't worry.

Reactions: 7 users
Got my interview invite from Houston! =)

School: Houston
Notification date: 7/28/15
Interview date: 8/18/15
TMDSAS mail-out date: 6/23/15
Application received date/s: 7/20/15
GPA (bcpm, overall): 3.90, 3.87
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/25/21/22/nope

Reactions: 2 users
What do you mean? You mean when it gets transmitted to the schools?

i took my DAT late july and i'll be submitting TMDSAS hopefully tomorrow...is that way too late? i'm a TX resident, got 22AA/21TS/24PAT/26RC on my DAT, and have a 3.5 sGPA, 3.6 oGPA. do i still have a chance? starting to feel so anxious :(

i took my DAT late july and i'll be submitting TMDSAS hopefully tomorrow...is that way too late? i'm a TX resident, got 22AA/21TS/24PAT/26RC on my DAT, and have a 3.5 sGPA, 3.6 oGPA. do i still have a chance? starting to feel so anxious :(
The interviews have just barely started going out, you're fine, just get it submitted. I don't think S.A. has even sent out invites yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Do you guys know how fast they make a decision as soon as they receive your application/send you the confirmation email? Have any of you emailed/called the school to follow up on your application?

Do you guys know how fast they make a decision as soon as they receive your application/send you the confirmation email? Have any of you emailed/called the school to follow up on your application?

Completely depends on the application.

From my experience last year, one school took about 2 weeks and the other took almost 3 months. Don't email/call, they have your application. Bugging them isn't going to help your chances any.

Aye! The cat gif did the trick, wife got her first invite today:

School: Baylor
Notification date: 08/05/2015
Interview date: 09/09/2015
TMDSAS mail-out date: 6/14/2015
Application received date/s: 7/2/2015
GPA (bcpm, overall): 3.84 / 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/22/22/no
non-trad

Reactions: 4 users
This worked last time, thread bump.

Is there a way to see your dat scores posted (like the actual numbers) on the TMDSAS website?

Hmm yeah I got one July 30th and it doesn't say anything about bringing anything. Only show up at the required time and place.
Its at the bottom of the email after you confirm your interview date and receive a thank you email sent by Janet Pledger.

I just finished two courses as of today. Should I include these since its technically not current or future?

Just got an interview from Houston! My stats and information are posted earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Both our stats are on page 2 of this thread i think