TMDSAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentistRodman

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there an application that I can get a hold of that will give me a good idea of what the application looks like? I'd like to apply as early as possible, and the more things filled out early, the better (even if it's on paper, I can transfer it over). Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed!

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

My suggestion would be to chill out, gather the necessary materials in the next 2 months and just set aside 2-3 days to get it done if you're really that worried. The most time-consuming part of the application is something you cannot do beforehand--entering coursework.

My suggestion would be to chill out, gather the necessary materials in the next 2 months and just set aside 2-3 days to get it done if you're really that worried. The most time-consuming part of the application is something you cannot do beforehand--entering coursework.

Okay, thank you. By "gathering necessary materials", what are you referencing?

Okay, thank you. By "gathering necessary materials", what are you referencing?
Personal statement, there's another optional essay about something I can't really recall, transcripts from every school, future coursework planned, letters of recommendation, and a list of your shadowing/awards/scholarships/leadership/extracurriculars with a short description of each. That's pretty much the whole thing.