Quantcast

TMDSAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentistRodman

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Is there an application that I can get a hold of that will give me a good idea of what the application looks like? I'd like to apply as early as possible, and the more things filled out early, the better (even if it's on paper, I can transfer it over). Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed!

Thank you

Illfavor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My suggestion would be to chill out, gather the necessary materials in the next 2 months and just set aside 2-3 days to get it done if you're really that worried. The most time-consuming part of the application is something you cannot do beforehand--entering coursework.

DentistRodman

Reaction score
My suggestion would be to chill out, gather the necessary materials in the next 2 months and just set aside 2-3 days to get it done if you're really that worried. The most time-consuming part of the application is something you cannot do beforehand--entering coursework.

Okay, thank you. By "gathering necessary materials", what are you referencing?

Illfavor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, thank you. By "gathering necessary materials", what are you referencing?
Personal statement, there's another optional essay about something I can't really recall, transcripts from every school, future coursework planned, letters of recommendation, and a list of your shadowing/awards/scholarships/leadership/extracurriculars with a short description of each. That's pretty much the whole thing.