TMDSAS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slimdentshady

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I am applying to Texas dental schools through TMDSAS. For the section where you have to enter your coursework, you have to choose between, for example, A+, A, A-. The school I go to does the A,A- system and I got an A in one of my classes, but how would I choose between A and A+?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!
I am applying to Texas dental schools through TMDSAS. For the section where you have to enter your coursework, you have to choose between, for example, A+, A, A-. The school I go to does the A,A- system and I got an A in one of my classes, but how would I choose between A and A+?
Thank you
It doesn't matter, because on TMDSAS grade calculations, an A, an A-, and an A+ all count the same, 4.0
TMDSAS ignores all pluses and minuses when calculating grades

@hm5369 I'm editing to add, list your grades exactly as they appear on your transcript. TMDSAS will do the calculation!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
You record it in TMDSAS exactly as it appears in the transcript regardless of what system your school uses. Although GPA calculation by TMDSAS will ignore - and +, you still have to record it with - and + if that's how it looks on the transcript TMDSAS will receive when validating your score, otherwise it will possibly cause delays in your application!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user