• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

TMDSAS Application

refriedtofu

Mar 15, 2010
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hey guys,
    I was starting my application and I am at the point where you have to enter every single class from every single college you have attended. My question is, am I supposed to include Summer classes of 2010 that I INTEND to take?

Also, am I supposed to convert the credit hours to semester hours? I have no idea what this means

Astros1fan

10+ Year Member
    Mar 3, 2009
    Houston
    1. Dental Student
      Hey guys,
      I was starting my application and I am at the point where you have to enter every single class from every single college you have attended. My question is, am I supposed to include Summer classes of 2010 that I INTEND to take?

Also, am I supposed to convert the credit hours to semester hours? I have no idea what this means

It's pretty straight forward, but if you have questions there's a help tab on the left side that says dental application-How to apply, then go to the link for application and then scroll down to Application Instructions section and click on the "Section overview" link. That has everything you need to help you fill out the application.

And about the hours, you only have 2 options. If your school did quarter hours for the classes you took then enter that if NOT then just enter the number of hours you got credit for. Again, pretty straight forward.

refriedtofu

Mar 15, 2010
      1. Pre-Dental
        thanks, and what about classes that I received credit for due to AP testing? I read the instructions but I am unsure of which term these classes should be placed under since I took the test before entering any college

solstice

5+ Year Member
        Jul 26, 2009
        1. Dental Student
          thanks, and what about classes that I received credit for due to AP testing? I read the instructions but I am unsure of which term these classes should be placed under since I took the test before entering any college

For anything you are not clear, email them using the link on top. They are fast in responding and you do not have to guess. I think you can also call, but do not remember, cuz I used the email option last year and always got responses very quickly.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.