TMDSAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

refriedtofu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was starting my application and I am at the point where you have to enter every single class from every single college you have attended. My question is, am I supposed to include Summer classes of 2010 that I INTEND to take?

Also, am I supposed to convert the credit hours to semester hours? I have no idea what this means

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
I was starting my application and I am at the point where you have to enter every single class from every single college you have attended. My question is, am I supposed to include Summer classes of 2010 that I INTEND to take?

Also, am I supposed to convert the credit hours to semester hours? I have no idea what this means

It's pretty straight forward, but if you have questions there's a help tab on the left side that says dental application-How to apply, then go to the link for application and then scroll down to Application Instructions section and click on the "Section overview" link. That has everything you need to help you fill out the application.

And about the hours, you only have 2 options. If your school did quarter hours for the classes you took then enter that if NOT then just enter the number of hours you got credit for. Again, pretty straight forward.

thanks, and what about classes that I received credit for due to AP testing? I read the instructions but I am unsure of which term these classes should be placed under since I took the test before entering any college

thanks, and what about classes that I received credit for due to AP testing? I read the instructions but I am unsure of which term these classes should be placed under since I took the test before entering any college

For anything you are not clear, email them using the link on top. They are fast in responding and you do not have to guess. I think you can also call, but do not remember, cuz I used the email option last year and always got responses very quickly.