TMDSAS: Has the first batch of apps gone out / how does the MCAT release work?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

da8s0859q

Two questions.

1. I just submitted my final transcript, so save for an MCAT THx release on or around 06/24, that's that.

Has the TMDSAS sent the first batch of applications off yet? Does anyone know for sure?

2. If my application is complete before then, will it be sent to the schools without my MCAT score (which will then also be forwarded to the schools upon release), or will they wait?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

wait whaaat... people are already submitting the TMDSAS!?

Members don't see this ad :)
last year, the first batch was sent to schools on 6/14. Your app will be sent without your MCAT score, but probably won't get looked at by the schools until the MCAT arrives.

last year, the first batch was sent to schools on 6/14. Your app will be sent without your MCAT score, but probably won't get looked at by the schools until the MCAT arrives.

I like your signature. Of course, I'm very biased towards A&M, so I'm just sitting and hoping to score an acceptance for c/o 2013.

I'm actually finishing their secondary right now.

"Do not let paranoia take over your life." -TheRealMD

Every time I see someone mention something about Baylor, I second-guess my whole not-applying-to-the-place thing.

When do they make their secondary available, anyway? Looks like it's still not up, or maybe I'm just missing something.