Europe to All Dermatologists here!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

diagnostician_11

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm a recent graduate from a middle eastern medical school. I'm searching for a country in europe to secure a dermatology position. The thing is each country has its own rules and protocols. Right now Germany is the clearest path but learning medicine in German isn't gonna be easy where almost everyone uses english in the middle east and the western society!!! I need clues and info. Can anyone please inform us about anything regarding this!!!!!
 
If you don't want to learn a new language, just go to Britain or Ireland. All countries will expect you to learn the local language.