To ALL optometry student at NOVA, who still looking for housing!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futurepharm.d.?

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, my roomate and I are still looking for a third roomate to share 3beds, 2 baths..The following is my roomate post online (only bedroom #3 is still available)..If anyone of you interest, please give us a call..Thanks guys....
(my email is [email protected]....my number is (708)268-3781, I'll be P1!! I just went there to check the place out, so if you have any question, please call me...

Here is her post:
Hi Class,

I am a second year optometry and I am looking for 2 clean
female roomates who don't mind sharing a bathroom together. I have a 3/2 at Palmtrace Landings Apartment that is less than 1 mile from Nova. It is located in a gated community with beautiful landscape along with pools, gym, basketball, vollyeball and tennis courts. I have 2 bedrooms with one share bathroom for rent. 2nd bedroom for $517 and 3rd bedroom (smallest) for $498. Ready to move in on July 15. No deposits or application fees required. Must sign a lease for 12 months. I am quite, reserve, clean, and responsible and I prefer to live with someone of similar interests. Feel free to contact me via email or phone (727) 278-5241.Click on the link to view more photos of the complex.
http://www.archstoneapartments.com/...ery.htm?cid=PTL

Archstone Palm Trace Landings 6351 Palm Trace Landing Drive
Davie , FL 33314

Best,
Thanh