China and Eastern Asia To all professionals and students in HK

Started by Dentinhk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dentinhk

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

1) I am a first year dental student in Toronto. After completing my degree, I wish to move to and work in Hong Kong as a dentist/ortho. Can anyone comment on how difficult it is to transfer and what are the necessary steps I have to take to work in HK?

2) How likely is it to transfer to HKU after my first year in Toronto should I wish to change schools? Would my course credits from Toronto be transferable?

3) Where does HKU Dent stand in terms of world rankings?

Thank you very much for everyone's contributions.