To all PT students...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gunthesm

PA student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how George Washington, Midwestern, and UTMB rank in terms of their PT programs? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

I tried US news and world report but I don't have a subscription and you can only view the top three schools without one. And as far as calling the schools themselves, they won't give direct answers. Thanks for your input though.

If anyone else has a comprehensive list of the rankings, please pass those three schools onto me. Thank you much!

Members don't see this ad :)
gunthesm said:
I tried US news and world report but I don't have a subscription and you can only view the top three schools without one. And as far as calling the schools themselves, they won't give direct answers. Thanks for your input though.

If anyone else has a comprehensive list of the rankings, please pass those three schools onto me. Thank you much!
There was a thread earlier i would guess a couple of months ago where someone posted the entire list of PT, PA, and Nursing schools' rankings. I don't know if you can access archived threads or not but it might be worth a try.

or try any barnes and noble or any physical book store 's magazine rack.
They have US news and reports there...