To all sending me PMs

Started by docapd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docapd

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,
This post is specifically for all those sending me PMs to send the remembered ques. I will not personally reply to each one.
I HAVE NOT TAKEN THE EXAM YET & HAVE NO SUCH QUES.
IT WAS DUE TO A MISUNDERSTANDING ON THE MOD'S PART THAT MY QUES. WERE DELETED.
Those were plain doubts which i will be posting again.

pls. do not PM me anymore regarding those ques.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL,
DOCAPD 🙂
 
I wouldn't give them out after your exam either. If you read gavin's sticky about it, it is grounds for having your scores thrown out. Not worth it, in my opinion! I went back and deleted anything that had a hint of a question referral in my posts.