To any fellow optical techs/scribes who are applying..

Started by ggztt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ggztt

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! wondering who else worked part time at optometrists and are listing this as an experience on their optomcas. I worked 2+ at a private practice scribing and doing tech work, because this was over the summers and school breaks I estimated my hours worked to be about 1500. Is this consistent with other applicants who did part time work?
 
It's just a rough estimate, as long as you aren't intentionally being misleading whatever you think will be fine. Nobody has yet to ask me about the specific hours I listed as a tech.