To anyone going to UPenn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fsddsms

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey just a quick question to those students already going to UPenn or anyone with some input in general.. Im applying this cycle and I'm in a small bind in regard to the secondary app. Long story short: College board lost my SAT scores and my university doesnt have copies of them either.

Now, does UPenn request for score reports later in the admissions process? College Board can't even find my archived scores in their own archives so I wouldnt be able to send UPenn one if they ask. I can give a rough estimate but it's been over 5 years since I took the SAT and can't find it anywhere.
Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Collegeboard fails! The lady over the phone even tried reassuring me saying, "it's ok we lost other people's scores too before the switch from the 1600 scale to the 2400 scale"

Members don't see this ad.

Hey just a quick question to those students already going to UPenn or anyone with some input in general.. Im applying this cycle and I'm in a small bind in regard to the secondary app. Long story short: College board lost my SAT scores and my university doesnt have copies of them either.

Now, does UPenn request for score reports later in the admissions process? College Board can't even find my archived scores in their own archives so I wouldnt be able to send UPenn one if they ask. I can give a rough estimate but it's been over 5 years since I took the SAT and can't find it anywhere.
Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Collegeboard fails! The lady over the phone even tried reassuring me saying, "it's ok we lost other people's scores too before the switch from the 1600 scale to the 2400 scale"

I jsut put an estimatte.coz I think thats all they require, I havent heard any dental school requesting SATs dotn worry.. I think u can estimate ur score and tell them..what u got. no worries. I think they will be more lookig into DATs and GPAs;..which are urs awesome.!! Good luck:)