To Forced Entry

Started by dgroulx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love your avatar. During year three at UF, you have to critique other students performances in class. A girl at the Gainesville campus told me that another student always put "needs more cowbell" in the critique. :laugh:
 
dgroulx said:
I love your avatar. During year three at UF, you have to critique other students performances in class. A girl at the Gainesville campus told me that another student always put "needs more cowbell" in the critique. :laugh:

ROFL that is awesome.

On a side note...I would love to pick your brain over the UF program. I am in Clearwater. 4.0 overall GPA and 92 composite.
 
With those kind of stats I don't think you have ot worry about getting in somewhere pick where you want to live for the next 4 settle in and get'er done.
DR
 
drhemi70 said:
With those kind of stats I don't think you have ot worry about getting in somewhere pick where you want to live for the next 4 settle in and get'er done.
DR

You know I am smiling from ear to ear. Thx.