to grover3060

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HOPEOPT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi grover your status is similar to mine, I am applying to OSU still waiting for their reply can I ask you what is your TS score if you do not mind, did you get acceptance to OSU for entering class 2009 or you are already an optometry student at OSU?.

Members don't see this ad.

hi grover your status is similar to mine, I am applying to OSU still waiting for their reply can I ask you what is your TS score if you do not mind, did you get acceptance to OSU for entering class 2009 or you are already an optometry student at OSU?.

wow my very own thread with my name in it, haha. For everyone else's sake next time feel free to just send me a private message. :)

I applied to OSU with a TS of 330 and got my acceptance letter before Christmas after I had given them my semester grades for biochemistry and anatomy and physiology. I firmly believe it was the extra things I did (School extracurriculars, shadowing experiences, medical missions trips) that got me into the school...not specifically my OAT scores which are fairly average. I am planning on sending my confirmation deposit in on Monday to officially reserve my spot in the upcoming class! Good luck, hope everything works out for you. If you or anyone else have any more questions feel free to ask...I'll do what I can. :cool:

Last edited:
wow my very own thread with my name in it, haha. For everyone else's sake next time feel free to just send me a private message. :)

I applied to OSU with a TS of 330 and got my acceptance letter before Christmas after I had given them my semester grades for biochemistry and anatomy and physiology. I firmly believe it was the extra things I did (School extracurriculars, shadowing experiences, medical missions trips) that got me into the school...not specifically my OAT scores which are fairly average. I am planning on sending my confirmation deposit in on Monday to officially reserve my spot in the upcoming class! Good luck, hope everything works out for you. If you or anyone else have any more questions feel free to ask...I'll do what I can. :cool:
Congratulation I took my OAT a day before Christmas and still waiting for their reply, hope to meet you in the upcoming class 2009.