To know or not to know? Formulas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bigbutrealdreams

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I took my final look on some of chad's notes. But I am not sure if knowing these is necessary?

1) What are these magic #s for stability?
2) Both Beckman and Hinsberg a confusing...
3) Ok now all of these formulas for electromagnetic stuff...should I memorize?
4) This formula?
5) When would I use this?

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 1.png
    1.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 2.png
    2.png
    592.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 157
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 166
  • 5.png
    5.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 188
6) This rate law?
6) Will this be provided?
7) is this just derived from some general equation?

Thanks a lot!!! Whew
 

Attachments

  • 6.png
    6.png
    54 KB · Views: 122
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 146
  • 7.png
    7.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 129
Do the chads quizzes and DAt destroyer. You'll know which ones you need and which ones you don't need. It looks like from your pics there are a lot of derivations and such. Just know the major ones tested in Bootcamp, Destroyer, and chads quizzes and you'll be fine. From what I hear, the thest is majoriy conceptual anyways.