Rusunn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2005
Status (Visible)
hi there,

Is it too late to apply for UCBSO and what would be my chances if i did? I am currently missing 3 UCBSO pre-req courses and have a C- in cal 1. I have an overall GPA of 3.6 and TS 400 AA370. As for my experience in optometry, I shadowed a doctor for 3 weeks and she knows me well enough to write a recommendation but, other than that, i dont have any other experiences in the field. Would it be a waste of 50 bucks to apply?? Thanks for the advice!

K

Kristene9

Rusunn said:
hi there,

Is it too late to apply for UCBSO and what would be my chances if i did? I am currently missing 3 UCBSO pre-req courses and have a C- in cal 1. I have an overall GPA of 3.6 and TS 400 AA370. As for my experience in optometry, I shadowed a doctor for 3 weeks and she knows me well enough to write a recommendation but, other than that, i dont have any other experiences in the field. Would it be a waste of 50 bucks to apply?? Thanks for the advice!

I know nothing about UCBSO, but just by reading your post I think you should apply. Your GPA and OAT are great, and with good recommendations I think you would be competitive. Apply ASAP!

3eb4me

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2005
Status (Visible)
Kristene9 said:
I know nothing about UCBSO, but just by reading your post I think you should apply. Your GPA and OAT are great, and with good recommendations I think you would be competitive. Apply ASAP!

yes definitely apply before the deadline. you'll be great!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.