To LucidDreamer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
LucidDreamer,

Welcome to "our" forum! I read your brief description of your situation in the STATS PAGE thread when you posted your stats! I feel it for you my brother (or sister!)!! You have solid GPAs and DAT scores, I am confident that you will recieve invites from UCLA, UOP, and UCSF! Unfortunately, it can very well be for the waiting list! I wish you the best of luck! I'm also still waiting for an invitation from UOP, fortunately for me, Kristin (admissions coordinator) and I have agreed together that she will give me a direct answer personally once they recieve my new grades which I will submit in two weeks whether I qualify for an interview or not!

When I spoke with her last week, she said that the admissions committee have already viewed my application and my application was not selected for an interview, but at the same time the admissions committee did not suggest a denial either. Kristin told me that with that type of situation, it's good that I'm still in the game (not denied), but it's bad that the longer it takes me to receive an interview invite, the more chances it will be for the waiting list (if I get an interview)!

Are you applications at those CA schools complete at this time? I would try calling them and give them a little push! Again, good luck.

:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

EyeCandy,

According to Kristin, she told me bluntly that it was a combination of my low, low, low undergraduate GPA (major reason) and the timing of my application (minor reason)! I applied late (late November)! She said that my application is a tough case, right on the border line and I think that is why I'm neither invited or denied at this time!

:cool: