To Moderators

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trippin

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ckent, this is profunda returning. Let me start by saying I think you're a good moderator. In contrast, DrMom is a Nazi and sexist. According to her, I was banned because I violated the TOS. Posters often use words like *****, idiot, loser, etc. What makes "sluf" worse than those? Maybe the TOS should include adjectives that are a deadly sin. The mere fact that christiangirl used ***** and I used sluf and I was the one DrMom banned shows how sexist sdn is. If it had to do with threats, I was never given the chance to present the taunts and return threats that christiangirl sent me, which I saved on my comp. Before I could even present it, I was banned.

DrMom, dont even try to justify yourself. You are the most sexist nazi I've ever known, and nothing will change that. And if you remove this thread, it just comes to show the personal limits you place on posts, since this thread is not violating any TOS.

christiangirl, this thread is between me and the moderators. If you want to stick your nosy opinions up in here, then it aint gonna bother me, because this is my last post. There are better medical forums elsewhere that doesnt discriminate.

Members don't see this ad.

My understanding is that you were banned for sending threatening, completely inappropriate PM's to Christiangirl. "return threats" are not nearly as bad as "initial threats", which are taken very seriously. Just because this is an "anonymous internet forum", it doesn't mean that you can threaten another user and not expect there to be consequences. Please refrain from making these threads in the future and use the PM system instead. Oh, and calling a moderator a "sexist nazi" is probably not a good idea if you are looking to avoid being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.