To OPD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chimed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear OldPsychDoc,

I was so sad to see you change your avatar this week! While the new one is very appropriate and comical, I always thought that anyone who had Pinky and the Brain as an avatar must be very cool. Well, I suppose you're maturing and it's time to move on. In honor of Pinky and the Brain, here is a quote:

The Brain: Yes, finally! The Happy Sappy Children of Many Lands ride! Where cheering music will spread the message that a mouse should rule the world! Pinky: Oh no, Brain. Narf! You're thinking of that other park in Orlando.

So, now that you've matured and moved on, I was wondering if you've thought about joining The Zimmers? http://youtube.com/watch?v=zqfFrCUrEbY

Members don't see this ad.

You're both too kind--I just saw that photo and felt it was "me" for the moment. I think the Brain will be back soon.

(Edit--looks like whopper is feeling like trying on a new avatar today, too. Nowhere near as attractive as me!)

Members don't see this ad :)
Speaking of changing avatars...What the heck is up with Whopper's new pic? :laugh: I think that is David Hasselhoff? :eek:

PS. I just saw your edit, OPD, about Whopper...LOL!

Speaking of avatars.....

Where The Wild Things Are movie got a bunch of press awhile ago....supposedly it was too dark for the studio heads, so they wanted them to re-shoot it. I am really excited to see the movie, but I hope they keep it the way it was originally shot, and not muck it up with re-shoots.

Where the Wild Things Are was our prom theme. Instead of cheesy champagne flutes, we got tiki glasses. 'Twas cool.